ENTERING THE AGE OF REASON
Without any doubt, we demonstrated last year that Fintech had tremendous potential to challenge the entire finance industry. As the sector keeps growing, we take upon the challenge this year to show you that Fintech is not a mere sector, nor an epiphenomenon. It is a global transformation of the way we advise customers and also spend, invest, lend and send our money. This transformation arises, connecting FinTech services to one another, partnering with existing financial institutions and expanding internationally, in order to always benefit the consumers.
This panel of hand-picked influencers will be on stage to talk about their journey, challenges and vision on how alternative finance is here to last.
Principal at Thiel Capital
Hip Hop Artist, CEO at BLAK
CEO at Rakuten Bank Europe
Partner at Partech Ventures
VP Growth at TransferWise
CEO at Wari Group
VP Communications at Betterment
President at Prosper
Mayor of London
Spring of Filippi
Researcher at CNRS
CEO at Leetchi & Mangopay
Co-founder at Younited Credit
Partner at Passion Capital
Master of Ceremony
Principal at Thiel Capital
form Minister for Digital Affairs
Head of Digital at IFC
Minister of Finance of the Republic of Lithuania
Founder at Microcred Group
Hugues Le Bret
CEO at Nickel Account
Florence de Bigault
Director at IPSOS Africa
Fintech Revolution is not just a conference, it's an assembly who put their heads together and define what the future holds for all stakeholders related to the Fintech field.
Fintech Revolution Opening
- Marjorie Paillon, Master of Ceremony
- Alain Clot, Chairman at France Fintech
Opening Keynote by Michel Sapin, Minister of Finance & Economy
Entering the age of reason: say hello to new challenges
- Joe Ziemer, VP Communications at Betterment
- Nilan Peiris, VP Growth at Transferwise
- Geoffroy Guigou, Co-founder at Younited Credit
Ron Suber, President at Prosper
- Ron Suber, President at Prosper Loans
Interviewed by Cédric Teissier, Board member at France Fintech & CEO at Finexkap
Vilius Sapoka, Minister of Finance of Lithuania
- Vilius Sapoka, Minister of Finance of Lithuania
Interviewed by Cyril Chiche, Board member at France Fintech & CEO at Lydia
Financial inclusion & tech opportunities for all
- Matthew Saal, Head of Digital at IFC
- Arnaud Ventura, Founder at Microcred Group
- Hugues Le Bret, CEO at Compte Nickel
The rise of the emerging countries: Focus on Africa
- Tidjane Deme, Partner at Partech Ventures
- Kabirou Mbodje, CEO Wari Group
- Florence de Bigault, Director at IPSOS Africa
Divine, Hip Hop Artist & CEO at BLAK
- Divine, Hip Hop Artist & CEO at BLAK
Interviewed by Jean-Michel Pailhon, board member at France Fintech
Primavera de Filippi, Researcher at CNRS
When technologies disrupt industries: bank as a platform
- Toshihiko Otsuka, CEO at Rakuten Bank Europe
- Marina Lhomme, Digital Transformation Management, BNP Paribas International Financial Services
Moderated by Benoit Bazzocchi, Board Member at France Fintech & CEO at SmartAngels
Growing alone or in partnership?
- Celine Lazorthes, CEO at Leetchi Group
- Philippe Gelis, CEO at Kantox
- Michel de la Bellière, Partner Deloitte France
Alexa Von Tobel, CEO at LearnVest & New York Times Best-selling author
Funding Fintech start-ups: High risks, high rewards
- Eileen Burbidge, Partner at Passion Capital
- Phin Uphan, Principal at Thiel Capital
Moderated by Olivier Goy, Board Member at France Fintech & CEO at Lendix
Human 2030: increased or diminished?
The future of Fintech in Europe
- Sadiq Khan, Mayor of London
- Axelle Lemaire, former Minister of Digital Affairs
Cocktail & Networking
Workshops addressing BtoB strategic issues in partnership with Deloitte.
- How can Fintech services help SMEs in their digital transformation?
- How can we facilitate partnerships between Fintech and big corporations?
- How is Insurtech disrupting the value chain of insurance?
- How is IA becoming a must in the Fintech / Insurtech industry?
- How will robo-advisors models converge or diverge from existing models?
- How are neo-banks and AIS plugging different Fintech services to enhance user's experience?