Call for applications - Le Swave - 2021/2022
Fintech, Insurtech, Paytech: let's bring the community together to prepare for the future
In recent years, the world has seen upheaval and we have had no choice but to adapt. People have had the ambition to create products or provide innovative services to provide positive and lasting solutions to the problems we face as a society. For this call for applications, we are fully committed to an approach to federate and connect the best of innovation from Fintech, Insurtech, Paytech, Regtech around the issues of impact and integration of tomorrow's technologies.
Supported by a close-knit community of partners, Société Générale, Credit cards, AG2R La Mondiale, matmut, the French Games, Credit Municipal de Paris et initiated by the State, Le Swave invites you to apply for its new call for projects!
France Fintech, the Banque de France, the regulators, Finance Innovation and our coaches and experts are waiting for you!
Join our community so that we can help you grow, to benefit from the strength of common actions and the ecosystem.
Our ambition : select the best of French and global fintech to bring sustainable innovation to the highest level in the financial sector.
Do you match the description? Then your profile interests us!
The call for applications is open from November 15 to December 13, 2021 at midnight!
Today we are looking for Fintechs, Insurtechs, Techfins and all types of innovative companies capable of having a real impact on financial services. Your solution must be efficient, be able to justify its raison d'être and be easy to implement with our partners.
The following criteria will contribute to the choice of the winners:
- the character innovative of the project, product or service
- the credibility and seriousness of business plan et commercial traction already underway
- the adequacy with the strategic issues key account partners and the ease of implementation take in account the legacy IT
- la team quality and the complementarity of project leaders
The next information meetings on the call for applications, Good Morning the Swave, will be held:
- Tuesday November 30 from 9:30 am to 10:30 am face-to-face within the Le Swave innovation platform, on the 19th floor of the Grande Arche de la Défense. You can register with this link.
- Wednesday December 8 from 9:30 am to 10:30 am in distance on teams. You will be able to access the meeting through this link.
France FinTech x Startup Inside
By Anne Taffin, for Maddyness