Presentation of the gender diversity study in the fintech ecosystem I Paris I April 4, 19
France FinTech, in partnership with Arkea and Roland Berger, is pleased to invite you to its Meet-Up "Diversity in fintech: how to promote greater diversity?" on Thursday, April 4 at L'Oasis, Mangopay HQ.
On this occasion, the results of the study on gender diversity in the fintech ecosystem conducted jointly will be unveiled.
This three-part study, two quantitative (survey) and one qualitative (interviews), aims to establish a current panorama of the fintech ecosystem and to propose concrete solutions applicable in business to improve the diversity of talents.
On the program of the event: the presentation of the results of the study, proposals to promote diversity of profiles and diversity in the ecosystem, a panel with feedback and testimonials from committed personalities, discussions and questions - responses, followed by a networking cocktail.
With the participation of :
- Kristen charvin, Managing Director, France FinTech,
- Axelle Lemaire, Global Head of Terra Numerata, Roland Berger,
- Thierry quesnel, Partner, Roland Berger,
- Anne-Laure Navéos, Managing Director - M&A, Strategic Investments, Digital, Arkea,
- Helene Fachier, Partner, Portag3 Venture
- Myriam Ferran, Partner, Cognizant, President CFA France
- Eva saddoun, CEO and founder, Lita.co
- Alain Clot, President of France FinTech
- As well as entrepreneurs, role models and committed personalities in favor of diversity in the ecosystem.
This meeting is free and open to everyone!
Number of places limited, registration required.
This event is part of the programming of 10 FRENCH FINTECH DAYS.
Consultation open until May 31, 2022
Joint consultation | European Supervisory Authorities (ESA): Sustainability information for simple, transparent and standardized securitisations
Consultation open until July 7, 2022