FINTECH GENERATIONS 2022
In order to involve the new generations in the development of the sector, the French Fintech Week organizes an entrepreneurial challenge weekend for students as a priority and professionals, on the fintech theme.
This event will take place from October 14 to 16 at the premises of Treezor, European leader in embedded finance and Banking-as-a-Service, located in Paris (metro: Etoile). and pursues several objectives:
- promote mixed entrepreneurship,
- promote French know-how and academic excellence,
- raise awareness of the fintech sector to generate talent,
- generate innovations at the service of consumers
- bring together generations and professions.
Students (in priority) from all fields and teachers, join us to bring out the fintech of tomorrow in 48 hours!
The “FINTECH GENERATIONs” entrepreneurial challenge weekend is open to all students, with no requirement for a diploma, level of study or age.
- Up to 20 teams of 5 people maximum selected.
- Registration alone or in a group constituted.
- In case of individual registration, a team is automatically assigned by the organizers.
- The key to entrepreneurial success lies in the complementarity of the talents that make up the team, so look for talents everywhere to compose your team.
- Special attention will be paid to mixed Women / Men teams