France FinTech, Paris&Co, ACPR and AMF announce the third edition of FRENCH FINTECH WEEK
Paris, the 8 June 2023
France FinTech, the association representing start-ups in the financial sector, Paris&Co, the Prudential Control and Resolution Authority (ACPR) and the Financial Markets Authority (AMF) announce the third edition of French FinTech Week, which will will be held from October 6 to 20, 2023.
After two successful first editions that established the initiative, the French FinTech Week has established itself as a key moment for innovative finance in France. Building on this success, this third edition will offer a program of almost two weeks, including events in Paris and in the region.
This series of events will provide an opportunity to reflect on the promising prospects for the innovative financial services industry, as well as the favorable conditions for the growth of the French ecosystem and the strengthening of its position in a more tense financing environment. There will also be a discussion of regulatory issues and the latest developments in the supervision of the sector with the ACPR and the AMF.
The third edition of the French FinTech Week will present a rich and varied program, focused on the challenges of innovative and responsible finance, covering themes such as sovereignty, regulation, developments related to technologies (in particular blockchain, AI, Big Data ), social and environmental impacts on all verticals covered by fintech (payments, insurance, financing, savings, compliance, invoice savings, accounting, business services, etc.).
Many key players – institutions and associations – have already confirmed their participation:
● From Friday 6 to Sunday 8 October – The Fintech Cup 2023 : A three-day regatta, made up of fintech entrepreneurs, departing from La Trinité-sur-Mer.
● Monday October 9 : An afternoon devoted to the challenges of fair and sustainable transition for the fintech sector, organized by the Institute of Sustainable Finance, France FinTech, ADEME and Julhiet Sterwen.
● Tuesday October 10 to Wednesday October 11 – INNN : The unmissable event dedicated to insurance issues organized by French Assurtech in Niort.
● Friday October 13 to Sunday October 15 – FINTECH GENERATIONS : 48 hours to create your fintech! The entrepreneurial challenge for students, organized jointly by France FinTech, Paris&Co and Société Générale.
● Monday October 16 – The Fintech Forum : The annual meeting of the Fintech Forum co-hosted by the ACPR and the AMF. Conferences and workshops devoted to issues of regulation and supervision.
● Tuesday October 17 – Paris&Co Fintech-Insurtech Invest : An afternoon dedicated to meetings and exchanges between fintech and French and foreign investors.
● Thursday October 19 – FinTech R:Evolution: The eighth edition of the reference fintech event in France, organized by France FinTech.
● Friday, October 20 – FinTech and Territory : with in particular Lyon Place Financière et Tertiaire, French Tech Brest, Euratechnologie in Lille, Technowest in Bordeaux and many other regional initiatives to come.
Like every year, the organizers are launching a call to all players in the fintech ecosystem to come forward and propose an event by July 5, 2023 in order to integrate the programming of the French FinTech Week #FFTW23.
The detailed program will be updated and available on: http://frenchfintechweek.org/
About France FinTech:
Created in 2015 on the initiative of entrepreneurs, France FinTech brings together companies using innovative and disruptive operational, technological or economic models aimed at addressing existing or emerging issues in the financial services industry and representing the main components of the sector. The association's mission is to promote excellence in the sector in France and abroad and to represent French fintechs to public authorities, the regulator and the ecosystem. France FinTech is today the largest sectoral association of start-ups in France and in Europe. In addition to its actions in regulatory and legislative fields, its numerous publications, its workshops and various meetings, the association organizes each year the benchmark event of the ecosystem, FinTech R: Evolution. France FinTech is a founding member of theEDFA (European Digital Finance Association).
Paris&Co is the economic development and innovation agency for Paris and the metropolis. It promotes the dissemination of innovation through the incubation of more than 500 French and foreign startups per year, the experimentation of innovative solutions, the organization of national and international events. It develops its activity in a dynamic of open innovation in close collaboration with more than 120 large companies and major institutions.
About the AMF:
An independent public authority, the AMF is responsible for ensuring the protection of savings invested in financial products, informing investors and ensuring the proper functioning of the markets. Visit our site: www.amf-france.org
About the ACPR:
Backed by the Banque de France, the Prudential Control and Resolution Authority is the administrative authority that controls the banking and insurance sectors and oversees financial stability. The ACPR is also responsible for the protection of the customers of the supervised establishments and ensures the mission of the fight against money laundering and the financing of terrorism. It also has resolution powers. The operational services of the ACPR are grouped together within its General Secretariat. Visit our site: https://acpr.banquefrance.fr