France FinTech publishes its position on PSR and DSP3
- Favorable reception of the DSP3 and RSP proposals by France FinTech.
- European harmonization necessary for a clear and coherent regulatory framework.
- Simplicity of procedures for better user experience and adoption of payment services.
- Regulatory adaptability to support technological development and innovation.
- Importance of data access in real time and the principle of parity to stimulate innovation in financial services.
- Transition Support towards Open Finance to broaden access to financial services.
- Encouraging the use of advanced technologies for fraud prevention and payment security.
Fintech: regulatory landscape, issues and procedures for applying for authorization and control from the regulator, according to PWC
PWC carried out a study on the regulatory landscape of fintech, in particular regulated by the ACPR which ensures compliance with regulatory provisions. The study summarizes the different challenges to which fintechs are subject and identifies several keys...