France FinTech position on PSR and DSP3
Artificial Intelligence is at the heart of every conversation. It has already substantially changed our way of living, working, consuming goods and services, including financial ones.
We are right to think that we are only at the beginning of a movement which, with generative AI and strong AI, could profoundly transform production and consumption models. This event invites reflection to try to assess the potential of artificial intelligence in financial services.
- 9:00 p.m .: Welcome breakfast
- 9h30: What new fintech challenges?
- Alain Clot, President, France FinTech
- Grégoire Peiron, Director, Digital Natives & Corporate, Google Cloud
- 9h50: Generative AI: challenges and opportunities for finance
- Mathieu Viallard, CEO, Axeleo Capital
- Antoine Larmanjat, Technical Director, Office of the CTO, Google Cloud
- 10h35: Coffee break and discussions
- 11h00: How to scale your team and your AI platform?
- Charles Tremblay, Head of Data Science, Ornikar
- 11h30: Cloud of trust and sovereignty
- Celine Heller, Head of Digital Sovereignty France, Google Cloud
- 12:00 p.m .: Lunch cocktail and networking
Number of places limited to 50 people. The iRegistration is subject to validation by the organizers.